Easy-to-use interface and access to real-time data across all branches – at one spot
As a leader of a financial institution, you need a core banking platform that is user-friendly and accessible to enable your team to perform at a higher level. Usability and accessibility are determining factors in achieving operational efficiencies and growth.
Increased operational efficiency with user-friendly core banking platform
When building Instafin, Oradian’s team ensured it offers a highly intuitive user interface, optimised for your day-to-day operations. Instafin’s easy-to-use interface greatly helps users to work more efficiently. By using Instafin, your team can significantly cut the time spent on manual processes and focus more on the core business such as serving clients and expanding your institution’s client base.
Among the user-friendly features of Instafin:
- Keyboard shortcuts configuration
- Automatic printing oftransactionreceipts
- Transaction confirmations sent by message
- Bulk actions module which allows the approval of an unlimited number of transactions with a single click
- Import of lists of transactions or create products based on existing ones
Access to accurate real-time data about your operations and client base – from all branches
From any device with Internet connection, Instafin offers you access to consolidated, real-time data from all branches – with one click and in one place. This means that you have access to accurate data to manage your business operations, know and control your portfolio and make better informed decisions.
With access to real-time data, you know:
- How many clients you have
- Who your clients are and their demographics
- What your portfolio looks like to a high degree of detail
- How each loan is performing and how it is classified
- How each of your products and services are performing
Superior usability and accessibility in low-bandwidth areas – and even offline
Instafin is designed to work with low Internet connection speeds enabling you to serve your clients and work efficiently under all circumstances. In areas where an Internet connection is limited or not available, your team would then record all cash out transactions in an Excel file and can upload them in bulk in Instafin once the connection is back.
Other Instafin’s key features are also available offline through an Android app, Instafin Field Officer App (IFOA). The offline capabilities of IFOA provides field officers with access to clients’ data they need to perform their work in the field.
With IFOA, field officers can:
- Access a collection sheet for the day
- Collect repayments and deposits
- Record transactions
- View client profiles
- View client transaction history
- View client loan applications
- Edit existing client profiles
- Edit pending loan accounts
- Enter new loan applications
- Enter client application
- Enter deposit account application
- View client deposit account applications
Reach more clients and serve them better
With Oradian’s core banking system, Instafin, helps you to streamline the process of adding new clients. Your team can create customised loan application and new members forms form Instafin dashboard. The forms can be printed or filled out directly on your device. Then, all the documents are stored on the new member’s profile – organised and accessible to all in one place. Any type of document such as photos, scanned documents, financial statements, and similar can be attached to a client’s profile and are accessible to the users with the appropriate access rights.