At Oradian, we are passionate about enabling banks and fintechs to scale through technology.
We partner with financial institutions, fintechs and neobanks, South East Asia and Africa to deliver highly efficient financial services.
Our solution is a flexible SaaS core banking platform serving 10 million clients across the globe. We support more than 50 enterprise customers across 12 countries, and we always strive to innovate new ways to support our customers’ growth.
We love what we do, so a positive attitude and passion for our mission are essentials for our team! If you are an individual who thrives on finding innovative solutions to meet the toughest of challenges, and who is eager to get your hands dirty – look no further.
As an Implementation Manager, you will be joining a global team of highly experienced implementation managers and will have ample opportunities to apply and further develop analytical, as well as client- and project-management skills.
As part of the role, you will be conducting comprehensive business analysis on a regular basis. You will work as part of an implementation project team to ensure the customer’s basic core banking business requirements are met as part of the project. You will thrive on solving complex business challenges and have gained experience in managing projects in banking, B2B fintech or financial sector consulting.
- Gather detailed business requirements from key stakeholders and document all information gathered
- Map customer’s processes and propose the most efficient way of managing these processes in Oradian’s core banking system
- Analyse savings and loan products and determine the best way to configure
- Lead customer training, system demoes and UAT
- Keep other team members informed of all requirements and analysis progress.
- At least two years of work experience in one, or preferably both of:
- Non-technical software implementation
- Banking, financial sector consulting, microfinance or financial inclusion
- Detailed technical knowledge of at least one area of financial institutions’ operations
- Demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions
- Experience with hands-on training and implementation
- Experience in managing complex projects and processes
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Proven track record of working in a high-growth environment
- Accounting knowledge is a plus
- You must be open minded and display strong intercultural sensitivity
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize assignments
- Run multiple work streams in parallel
- Proven customer relationship expertise and consulting skills to work with customers
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Patience and empathy to bring our customers to the next level
Location & Time Zone: APAC, GMT+8 (Travel required)
Please note that if you are based outside locations where Oradian owns a Legal Entity we will consider hiring via an Employee of Record.
What you can expect:
- A fast-paced growing organization with lots of development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package
- Challenging tasks with lots of responsibility and freedom to excel
- An international and learning environment full of passionate and talented people
- The opportunity to drive transformation in one of the most innovative and fastest-growing industries.
- Extensive travel opportunities
Oradian thrives to keep and promote an inclusive and diverse environment. Please pay attention to the following, so we can properly review your application:
- That the information you entered is in English
- That your e-mail address is spelled correctly.
We aim to get back to all candidates as soon as possible. Thank you!